10 days since my last blog. Wow.
Philosophy really took one on me this week. SOoooo glad it's done though. Descartes, you are weird! Lesson learned, don't procrastinate an essay. Especially a philosophy one. Ever! I'm actually pleased with it. I'm scared though of Dollimore's no mercy policy for essays and plagiarism. Ahhhh! On a brighter note, I passed the diesed accounting test I wrote this week. Sooo happy! I practically guessed all of the Thinking section and actually got perfect on it. Sweet. I'm finally stress free too and I'm slacking like crazy. Didn't do 4 or 5 days worth of math lessons and I don't really care. I'm excited for the rest of this week and the holidays. Extravaganza should be sick and the Christmas concert tonight should be fun.
I also applied for university yesterday. I'm excited but scared at the same time. Here are my choices in order:
o University of Waterloo
o Wilfrid Laurier
o University of Toronto; Mississauga
All for accounting. If I make it into Waterloo or Laurier, I'm going to stay on res. I really need to get into Waterloo though. The program I want to get into is amazing. If I get accepted, I will Yes dance. The idea of res life is making me even more excited :D
In addition to the holidays, I can't wait for Grease. We are actually getting somewhere with the rehearsals and they are pretty fun. Hopefully the musical will be a success. Please come see it! :)
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS! YUS!!
"I got chills!..." (8)
- Mick, Greaser boy
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment