So the past couple of days have been, well stressful. Philosophy essay and tests. I'm finally home early from school; dance practice and student council was a flop again. Feels good to be home early though. And there's finally snow! Yus I love snow. Functions test today was again, gfsgsfgfsgsg worthy. I realized that I prefer identities. Did I really say that? Yea. Over that other stuff on the test, I would rather have written an only trig identity test despite my hate toward their uselessness. Thanks Descartes and your invention of the Cartesian plane and other math related theories.... My mark on my philosophy annotated bibliography on Descartes cheered me up though. Soo glad! I have to murder this essay! Let's dooo this! I also wrote my yearbook message at spare. It's generic and cliche sounding. Might change it before I email it. I have to think of something clever. I still want to add a LOL somewhere there. DUE THIS FRIDAY!
So this past weekend, I had fun. Friday was spent at Kev's for his bday and on Saturday, I was at an annual Christmas party. The 13th one! I think I blogged about it last year. Again, it was great... and early. We made it a tradition to play spoons and go to Tims and stay there forever after the party. Seeing old friends is always nice.

LOL I miss going to Tim Hortons daily as gay as it sounds.
- Mike Aaaay!
2 comments:
i miss it too :(
that was when we had no hw ever lol
same :(
last day of school before xmas break ?;o
Post a Comment