Yesterday was the football game. We lost again sadly and it was cold again. So disappointed. We were so close. Plus I didn't get to eat till I got back -__- It was fun though.
Right now I am anxiously waiting for the Pacquiao match. Going to watch with fam x)
Let's go Pacquiao!PACMAN FTW
Update:
AND PACMAN COMES OUT VICTORIOUS YET AGAIN!
Epic fight. Props to Cotto.
Pacquiao kept smiling and got tired of advancing to Cotto when he kept backing away. So funny. And the interview is always epic. You can always count on Filipino Pacquiao parties to liven up the mood.
kbai - michael
AND PACMAN COMES OUT VICTORIOUS YET AGAIN!
Epic fight. Props to Cotto.
Pacquiao kept smiling and got tired of advancing to Cotto when he kept backing away. So funny. And the interview is always epic. You can always count on Filipino Pacquiao parties to liven up the mood.
kbai - michael
No comments:
Post a Comment