I don't mean to sound blunt, but we kinda sucked this year at the board office. LOL yea. I have a big feeling SJA won't get invited next year. Give the complaining schools a chance? Taha. Food was ehh.. could've been better. Two scoops of pasta and a cookie. I rather have me some chicken and rice.
Fun fact of the day: Poutines might be banned from all Dufferin District School Board schools next year.
OMG! NO! Ya heard right. That means SJA too. Thanks random wise old lady in the lunch line. Luckily we are graduating this year :) But still, that's soo gay. Someone tell Dollimore. He will freak.

Remembrance Day
Lest we forget
-mik
3 comments:
the chicken wrap was so shitty
why would other school's want to get invited anyway?! it's so boring .. and yeah, we sucked!
random old lady <3 LOL
Post a Comment