I just finished studying for chemistry and finishing my physics lab and English Rain Man questions. I'm really tired. I should be sleeping but I'm kind of in the blogging mood.
Oh happy birthday Shakespeare!
and belated earth day.
So today was interesting.
Nice cool weather.
Physics quiz went well.
Joined the newspaper club/team/committee. We're the LATEST BUZZ(kill) tahahah. I'm actually looking forward to this.
Frikken looooooooooong music practice.
Dead embouchure.. AND THEN having to endure this certain someone who won't do what the hell she needs to do and have me do it instead. DAMN! Please stop!! AHHHHHHH!!
...
..
.
Chilling with Jestine, Chey, Erros, and Matt&Peter (Old times?) at Josh's porch with food.
Doing gay homework.
.
Busy weekend ahead. I WANT TO GO TO YFC. Parents and homework are my barriers. If I was allowed to go to YFC, I'd be totally screwed on Monday but I know I would have had a great time.
Uhhhh!!
So this post pretty much sucks. And it's ridiculously random. I need to sleep... and I need to relax tomorrow!
I think I'm developing a sore throat. Possibly from that time I walked home without umbrella, ella ella eh eh. Eh? "Canadian Eh Pizzza"? Pizza Pizza? That time I wasted eight something dollars on a Hawaiian pizza instead of getting a five something pepperoni pizza? Pizza? There's pizza in my world?
... eh..
So my mom is watching beyonce on TV. D-D-D-D-DIVA is female something of fgd gqre jte

I like this picture. Where is this place? Who took the picture? Who's THAT!?!?!?!?! What is he looking at. What is he standing on?

I like this picture too :)
1 comment:
long lost brother from another mother. bahaha!
:)
i like that picture too=D
Post a Comment