Sunday, April 26, 2009

Egg-celerate

Missed.

Oh the weekend. Almost/somewhat got in trouble for Friday. I realized that I need my freedom. I should also really start assessing how I communicate with my parents. I also realized that I need a job. I want money. Coming back from square with nothing but a sore back from carrying my heavy bag pack just made me realize this.

The rest of the weekend was blah. Weather was kinda crappy and the house was as hot as hell. Oh hi Curious Incident. I am really bored of you. Read you over twice as my way of studying for my test tomorrow. I feel like my brain is actually aching. This better be worthwhile tom. Also finished my physics egg lunar lander and spent a few extra minutes drawing on some eggs to bring tomorrow just in case.
I was seriously bored out of my mind.

I still wondered what would have happened if I went to YFC.
"Enriching Experience..."
.. AND I missed it.

So here are my egg creations. I took a picture because I thought they were pretty frikken awesome.



Left: Spiderman/Hitmonlee
Middle: EVE (is that her name?) from Wall-E. Inspired by the rad blog
Right: Me tomorrow as my project plummets

- MIC

4 comments:

mariel m. said...

ahaha EVE is pure genius.
AND AND you should have made exeggcute! LOLOL

Anonymous said...

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUTEE. OMG.

宝宝♥BOBO said...

OMG

EVE
IS
ADORABLE :)!

SB said...

hahaha mike
i still have to post the pics with our penguin egg 8)