Thursday, March 11, 2010

TUMBLR ME.

Previous post, posted on tumblr.

MARCH 6th
My Friday :)

I really don’t feel like writing about my day on blogger. I usually do that but I’m really liking tumblr.

So my Friday. It twas great. It started with Latin/ballroom dance class after school. it went pretty well and I’m really hoping I can perfect some of the dances. We did a wicked partner turning thing for merengue. I called it the “death pretzel”. It was quite neat. After, I met up with Francis, Pamela, and Jestine to choreograph a hiphop routine for “someone’s (who has tumblr) debut”. Yea, we tried to lie and keep it DL but that failed. I had so much fun. Today was a day of realizations and I realized my love for hip hop dance today. After, I went with Jestine and Chey on an epic asian food/stuff hunt. We ended up driving to a Chinatown that I last visited when I was maybe 13. I was so damn giddy. Friggen memories kept coming to me and it made me excited to be back there. Things look so much smaller than I remembered. I bought a honeydew bubble tea, fried tentacle on rice, and a pikachu cell phone charm (Yea, that’s srsly asian). I also realized today my random recent liking of asian trinkets. I am so going back there. Bomb Friday night!

image

thaz all folks.

- Mic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!