Thursday, March 18, 2010

March/Spring Break Wednesday

Apple store at square one. Pictures on tumblr/FB

We were extremely bored so we took some pictures. Before we took pictures, we came across someone's FB. The dude left his facebook on one of the laptops, full out exposed to the world. We were tempted so we wrote on the careless person's facebook status. We wrote:

"someone should be more careful when going on FB in the apple store"

Something of the sort. If you are the dude and you see this, SORRY :)

Man I wish we took more pictures. These were taken when the store was about to close. I absolutely love macs, cannot wait till I get one next year.

Today was fun. Last minute hang out. I bought a caramel frap with whipped cream and extra caramel and a red american apparel sweater. Good day.

AND to erros, josh, and kev, SORRY we couldn't pick you guys up!

-mic

No comments: