Currently lazy as hell. Exams are in 2 weeks so I need to WAKE UP. I think I might make a schedule or something. There's too many things that go on in one week and I need to organize crap and prioritize school. Maybe this can be my resolution for 2010. Three exams? Yea, 1 less than what I'm used to but I'm still going to study like mad. It's sad how I have a spare and I still happen to stay up late doing homework. Grade 12 is really killing me. Especially friggen advanced functions. I managed to mess up another test. FUCK. It pisses me off bc I studied a lot for this test and did ALL the reviews and samples. I've come to a realization that I AM NOT that good at advanced functions. Math like this is for math geniuses and I am clearly not one. Tests and exams need to seriously be more straightforward. Trick crap is bugging the shit out of me.
This pretty much sums up my reasoning for recent tests.

Does anyone else feel this way besides me!? I really hope the upcoming exams will not be like some of the tests I wrote throughout the semester.
On a side note, I still love the extra curriculars. It'll be all worth it.
Some recent "milestones" of 2010:- Early acceptance into Wilfrid Laurier
- Brand spanking new wallet
- Grad pictures I like
Okay that's enough. I got to study for accounting and maybe some exam review. Recently, I'm getting too distracted with the internet especially with tumblr. I might actually make and use tumblr. It's pretty cool. If I do, I vow to do it AFTER EXAMS.
-mike
3 comments:
LOL, that picture is too awesome
yes tumblr!
8D
http://imonlyhuman.tumblr.com/
WHATS YOURS?!
Post a Comment