Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bored. Not studying atm because of spare tomorrow. One more exam. Philosophy on Thursday. Probably won't study that hard. Freedom is soo close! Function exam was not as bad as I thought. Accounting exam today was ugggghh... not sure. I just feel really unsure of a lot of what I did. Honestly, accounting IS NOT EASY. Grade 11 is, grade 12 IS NOT. Ahhh, it makes me feel extremely unsure of myself. I mean, this is practically my future and this exam kinda brought me down. I felt better knowing that my program needs only english and advanced functions. Ahhh, we'll see on exam review day. Hope things go well.

On a random, here are some things that made me LOL.

^ This is what I was talking about! Honestly, after seeing her in Mean Girls, I ALWAYS laugh when I see her in other movies.

Planning on sleeping early. I want more curly fries.
- Not worrying Michael

No comments: