Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting there....

Tomorrow is the last day of 2009 and I'm excited for the new year. Epic countdowns in every household. Oh and endless amounts of food. Some people say it's sad to say goodbye to another year, but a new beginning is always better. Life feels so short. Live it up!

Okay enough of my gay insight. Let's see, how to sum up 2009. Hmmm, there's waaaay to much to say and too much to think about. All that comes to mind is epic. Yea, typical. Other than today (super loaft family channel youtube facebook twitter holy crap I'm bored gfgfdh day) I think the year ended off right. Despite being late for Spring Rolls last night, I had a good time. I think we all had a good time.

District 2009 was epic! get it? no? lol.

As for New Years resolutions, I have none yet. I must think of some.

Famjam countdown tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys New Years!
Hopefully 2010 will be awesome.
P.S. We are getting closer to 2012 :o

-mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLLL i love how epicly ended this epic post:
"P.S. We are getting closer to 2012 :o" XD
lmaooo