Waterloo open house! I'm officially in love with Waterloo. I love the campus and environment, and especially the residences, student centre, and the new accounting building xD (which I didn't take pictures of -__-) Too much excitement.
Some pictures:



Awesome student centre^

ARTS^! Proudly going on my pencil case.


Ressssssss^

Bobby Lee. LMFAO^ .. madtv.. I had to.
I am going to get in.
Chey, Steph, and I .. future UW students. yess..
3 comments:
don't you think Village 1 was abit creepy though? o_o
i liked the apartment one. MKV or something?
oulala you going into arts too ? :P
we failed at finding MKV :( and village 1 was slightly creepy, yet cozy :)
CANT WAIT! UW STUDENTSSS!!!! :D:D
LOL it didn't find it creepy. maybe at night it might be -___-
jil: yea technically i am. Accounting in waterloo is under the arts lol
Post a Comment