Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Lately I've been tired and uninspired.."
I really should write in this thing more. It seems like I'm falling behind in the blogging world especially since I now read the week's worth of everyone's entries in one day and I failed at posting an entry. The stress of grade 12 hit me throughout the week as I studied night after night for unit tests (philosophy and accounting) while trying to balance all the extra curriculars I threw myself into. The tests went as expected. I know I screwed up in some places. Minor mistakes hopefully. This busy-ness caused me to slack on my reading. I can't read novels and books I want to read anymore. Textbooks only. Ahhh. Despite this, I still love the extra curriculars. Always fun. On a brighter note, this year's grade 9 retreat on Wednesday was awesome.

The trees? ARE GREEN. The grass? IS GREEN.
We are the green team! We eco-friendly!
TWENTY DOLLA BILLS
..Imma let u finish, but green had the best cheer of all timah!

^ Just some of our memorable cheers. I'm glad the grade 9's weren't as whiny and annoying as last year. Most of them actually appreciated our efforts so that was a big plus. AND Blue Veil performed for us again this year! Once again, I lost my voice and hearing slightly. I loved how we requested songs and went on stage. "I Gotta Feeling" was probably my favourite. We're going to be on a video on their FB page. I also passed my driver's evaluation and I am now eligible to take my G2. Yeeeeeee...

So yea.. I'm going to end this post with an..

Q *awkward balloon*

.. back to advanced functions.
-miker

No comments: