Thursday, October 29, 2009

If's and's or BUTTS

In spare. Bored. Writing another entry. With 3rd period spare kids :) Surrounded by loud ass kids shouting at their computer monitors. "Stop screen looking". "No tanking". "Armpit". "Where did you spawn". "Reload". Oh spare, why are you so entertaining? On second thought, video gamers in the library need to seriously get a life. Will continue later.

-------

So in 2nd period we had another accounting presentation. LOL it was a black guy. A CGA. Even though he couldn't really talk well and he stopped a lot during the presentation to look at his nifty notes, he was kinda funny in a weird only-you type funny.

The moment of the day:
.."Let us begin the presentation"
(lights turn off)
.."Okay... Can everyone see me?"
LMFAO.

Yea. He gave me a bit more insight. I think I need to do some more research.
Next week is going to be another stress-week for me. Metaphysics unit test, math unit test, and accounting unit test. Plus dance audition cuts again on Thursday. Why....?
Sadly, I might have to do some studying on Friday because of Halloween on Saturday.

randomtitleandpostlol.
-michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot mikeee you have blogspot? noiceee =D
"armpit" LMFAO xD

Anonymous said...

dude, armpit was fucking JOKES.
LOL @ THE LIGHTS

Michael said...

Hey JIL!! oh u found me :O
I think i'll read your blog, if u have one :)

jestine: LOL