Yesterday was SJA Academic Awards. Another great night. As dry as it sounds, I'm happy we didn't have to play for band. I'm really liking choir atm. Singing is so bomb. The only exception is the fact that we had to sit down on those risers for friggen ever because our choir is MASSIVE. Like the previous years, the usual Azianz took home the epic awards and the honour roll lists were endless. I took home another Honour Roll certificate that I should really be more proud of. I don't think I'll ever get an award other than honour roll :\
Today was another lazy Friday. It also marks the end of another stressful test week. Today me and my spare buddies just loafted with some awkward animals and read some comics and random factoids in magazines. I read my "agenda". Functions was deathly boring.. stupid reciprocal functions. We finished metaphysics in philosophy and Mr. Dollimore guaranteed another engaging class. Metaphysics was so much more interesting than Epistemology imo. Accounting class was great for me today. We had a speaker come in to talk to us about chartered accountancy. Unlike last year, the speaker was really engaging and knew her stuff. It's weird because she isn't even an accountant. From the presentation, I took with me a free pen, sticky notes, and pamphlets. I also got a bag that I won because I answered a question correctly :) After today, I've never been so sure about my future. The presentation really convinced me and I'm pretty excited. I've learned to ignore the misconceptions and I think I'm set. Apply to Waterloo, write afmaa, get in (hopefully!), live on res?, STUDY and Co-op :D and bunch of ex-curriculars, accounting for awesome company. MTV, Muchmusic, Universal, BMW, Fox, and Apple would be so bomb! I think I'll still keep an open ear to the perks and company freebies :D
It was raining after school but it was spent well. I've never craved Thai food so much. I love it :)
On a random note: school was filled with awkward mooses everywhere I looked. LOL
- Q; micheal
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment