Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22nd

Ohh man. I can't believe how close my vacation to Europe is! I started packing and I think I'm maybe 70% finished... man I hate packing. Squishing everything in one bag... no thanks.

On Monday, after my doctor's appt, my kuya and I went to Rona to do some errands. We bought cow manure and some other gardening crap. Yeaaa, we looked really ridiculous. We also ended up going to Home Sense.. for some strange reason... we actually bought things. AT HOME SENSE!? Yea, we were thinking the same thing. I bought this cool painting of the statue of liberty/NY. I really like it and I think it was worth the price. It was a serious mission to put it up on the wall though bc of its size. It looks great though. NYC in grade 12!
 

Wednesday was my Dad's bday. Mags stopped by my house and Pikachu summoned the rombots LOL. Me and the fam went to this AWESOME jap/kor all you can eat restaurant. It's located somewhere on dundas and it's really nice in there. The food, OMG, is soo amazing! We did have trouble ordering though. Those stupid papers with the checkmark boxes confused the shit out of all of us. Oh and I love green tea ice cream.



- michael europe bound

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

green tea ice cream is my fave! (L)