Monday, June 15, 2009

2nd Sem Exams!

!st exam is tomorrow... Physics! 
SO farewell facebook, youtube, and blogger. You distract me too much. I'll probably only be on twitter and msn.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tuesday: PHYSICS (ahhhh!)
Wednesday: ENGLISH (.. am I ready?)
Thursday: CHEMISTRY (.. gota raise my mark!)
Friday: MUSIC (soft!)

... Friday shall I see my website friends again! Well.. Thursday probably. Music exam is going to be soft!.. hopefully, unless Mr. Y throws some surprise doo doo.

So goodnight and goodbye from me. Knowing me, I'll probably break this pact thing.

I'm off to bed. Needs the sleep before exam day.
I'll be wearing my glasses tomorrow. I need to be a nerd. LOL

GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL.
We can do this! SUMMER IS SOO CLOSE!
_____________
Update 06/19:

So Exams are done!
Physics was not that bad
English was long and alright I guess
Chemistry was pretty soft like a pillow
Music was... well... SOFT!
Summertime maaaan!

No comments: