Saturday, May 23, 2009

Maybe we should go for a while

Today is Friday and TGIF!! 
What a week. It can be summed up as "fun" and "extremely hot". Tuesday was my kuya's 18th bday and we celebrated it at baton rouge last night w/ the fam and Gab. Grrrr-eat food!
Wednesday was awesome! The annual wonderland trip with the band-ies where seniors don't play muahaah. We spent loads of money and got wet and dizzy.. ahha. It was extremely hot so I hart "riptide". AND I conquered my intense fear of Behemoth. Woo it was sooo sick! Thanks guys for forcing me, seriously :) And I won a rhino stuffed animal at those game booths (Y) but got seriously dark (N). Next year will be awesome possum.





"Today was fun!"
School was alright. All my classes were work periods/loaft periods. I don't think I really accomplished anything today at school except for some definitions, reading chicken 'noodle' soup for teenage soul, watching the einstein movie, and music practice... so much for a less hectic weekend. After school was pretty cool I have to admit. Blog worthy I would say. Only 5 of us chilled but it was fun nonetheless. We went to Bee Ar and enjoyed the food and the company of pocock peeps. Cards anyone? Haha.. and all the attention was toward a specific person ;) wink wink. Then we loafted at my house and played time splitters.. Daniel finally came over.

Ah I'm typing this and I'm extremely tired. Why am I still up? Extremely busy weekend and week ahead of me and I am honestly getting really stressed. Cpt mode and exams soon. How quickly time goes by.

Goodnight. Hope y'all see shars in the night sky, lolol

.mic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodnight. Hope y'all see shars in the night sky, lolol

HOLY SHIT, AHAHAHAHAHHA !