Monday, May 4, 2009

...
WTF
As cliche as it sounds, words cannot express how the fuck I'm feeling right now.
I can honestly say that you both killed me in every possible way.
What you both said was complete bull shit and you didn't even let me try to defend myself. You kept throwing the same old garbage at me. Same old fucking garbage. What you throw at me is probably what you think I am.
I can't take this nonsense. It's getting really old. I need you to stop this. Look at what you caused over something so little. OH, and bringing back the past?... Yea that had to be the best thing you ever done.........
Blaming this on me? Are you going to give me limits? Take away what I deserve?
You seriously pushed me to the limit.
.. I doubt you will ever realize the impact you just had on me. And if you ever do realize, I'm not just going to stand there and take an apology like a good little boy. DO I want change? FUCK YES
I'm ready.

No comments: