Anyway, our plan today was to go to the St. Anne Cathedral and the awesome water fall (forgot the name). So we left the hotel room and hoped in the car. LOL for some reason, one of us always forgot something from the hotel room, so our travel was somewhat delayed. This was one of many occurrences. So while we were driving on our way to the Cathedral, we were rally surprised because the lake we were traveling around was fully frozen. It looked like the North Pole, pretty neat. And then we arrived. My goodness. This Cathedral is GIANT. The doors are huge and so is everything else. The pictures prove this. In this Cathedral, there is a giant ass church and a bunch of small chapels. We took a lot of pictures and we also prayed in every chapel. Great experience.






From here, we went to the Falls. This was another great experience. If you haven't seen or heard of the falls in Quebec before, it's basically this giant waterfall thing on this mountain. It looks amazing and as gay as it sounds, ''breaktaking''... there I said it. So I'll upload the pictures and the videos me and kuya took. Anyway, to see the falls better, we went on a hike up the mountain. I frikken loved the experience and I'm glad I actually went all the way to the top of the mountain to see the falls. Heh sadly, my parents were too "chicken" and they didn't join me and kuya on the hike. Ha, hence the videos. We just took some random videos of our hike and the views on the mountain. Man, it was great and I can't help but wonder why I wasn't even scared. The giant bridge we were standing on above the falls was really icy and slippery, it swayed with the wind, and we were SOO high above the ground. LOL and I'm scared of the Behemoth??? lol what? So once we were done loling on the bridge, me and kuya walked back down. We decided it would be fun to scare our parents a little so we told them that the bridge SWAYED LIKE MAD. I think they figured out that we were just 'jklang'.





At the Falls.. lol I look like a child
After this, we left to get some lunch. We decided to get some Sushi; some healthy food for a change instead of the all the chicken we've been eating the past few days. We ate at this sushi joint called Sushi Zen. Great food once again. LOL I'm frikken loving the food here in Quebec. Anyway, I felt really proud of myself because I was able to use some of my French knowledge and skill to communicate with the waitress. I asked her a few questions in Francais when we entered and asked her if she speaks English. She was nice, and hay, she knew a bit of english, woo, "thank you Michael", hahaahah something I DIDN'T hear from the fam after. So I basically ordered for the family :) and we ate SOO MUCH SUSHI!! We were extremely full. From here, we also went to buy groceries and buy food for dinner. We went to this place called IGA. If I wasn't there, I bet we couldn't have gotten all the food we bought. I spoke to all the food grocers for my mom and practically did all the talking, even though it was only simple french. I feel so proud.After this, we went back to our hotel. I was able to finish the rest of my Life of Pi readings and questions woo! So I'm writing this blog right now and I'm about to go to sleep. Ha it's really late right now and my mom asked me to get ice from the ice machine down the hall. I'm such a freak... I frikken bolted down the hallway because of some unknown fear that I would encounter a killer maid or that freaky ass grudge kid around the corner. HA kuya questioned me, "Did you run back?"... I said "Uhh, no, I speed walked..." GAAAAY
So yea... I'm going to get off right now. Kuya desperately wants to use the laptop. I'm going to watch some random youtube videos and then go to bed. I will update this post with pictures tomorrow once we get to Montreal.
Bai.
3 comments:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__k1YaTtu7yE/ScKusaEF0YI/AAAAAAAAASA/eILjz_nO_lI/s320/IMG_0205.jpg -- that's hot.
je suis tres jalouse !
LOL. i went to that cathedral when i went ! omg, isn't it GIANT ?!?!?
=D
yeah that cathedral is amazinggg.
lol your blogs remind me of postcards from buster. in a good way ! we miss you mikeeee.
Post a Comment