Thursday, March 26, 2009

Suspension

HI! :D

So right now I'm kinda in the blogging mood. It's been a few days since I've wrote a post and went on blogger. So today was pretty good. Band was cancelled... woo! I ended up chilling with Josh, Kev, and Jabe at Josh's. Oh hay, it's the ol' 325! We played fear (best game ever) and ate. Sorry Jestine again. Yoga fosho next time =O So I got home and did some homework. I finished reading the EPIC chapter of life of pi. Chapter 92. DIESEL chapter. It's so frikken thick. Yea and I'm slowly disliking the book now. It's getting too weird for my liking. And somewhat confusing. I also finished my physics and my music. Playing test tomorrow... ughhhh!

So the past few days I've been contemplating about some things.

- One: The way I freaked out when I got my blood test or w/e thing yesterday. Other than freaking out, I also LAUGHED while it happened (WTF!!), mainly because of the fact that I was freaked out. Ahaha.. This means that I apparently like seeing myself freaking out in the same way I like seeing others falling. How strange! I can see myself now from the doctor's point of view... a meniacal asian kid laying down on the bed and laughing at himself.

- Two: How I really regret doing a lot of things. I always say this mainly because it's true. Seeing Josh cook today made me regret not taking hospitality. Practically the only thing I can cook is eggs and rice. It also made me think of the many other courses and activities I regret not taking like art and vocals. Same thing when I heard about the dance crew thing at school. How I wish I took dance and had more experience. Same with singing.

What if I was a singer? Dancer? Graphic designer? Chef?-lol
Yea so this has been on my mind lately.

SO tomorrow, I have to do the laundry. Random? Yes, it very much is.
Well, it's the first time I'll be doing it alone, mother will be out of town. Sadly, I might have to go home early. My mother thinks it's about time I learn. When I go to university, this is VALUABLE knowledge. I'm already forgetting the instructions my mother gave me about the knobs and the detergent and softener measurements. AH.. I'm going to mess up tomorrow..I know it! LOL

Oh and the blog title. Ha it's a song by Mae that I think is pretty awesome. No relevance to this post lol. I couldn't think of any other title that doesn't end up sounding lame hehe. sorry :)

Michael the Laundryman

UPDATE:
I OFFICIALLY KNOW HOW TO DO LAUNDRY :) I feel so proud and accomplished.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

most of my blog titles are song titles and are 169% irrelevant to my posts, s'all gooood

mariel m. said...

yeah, same here
lol most of my posts are lyrics.

but LOL i laugh at myself when i get shots too. but it hurts after. 8(

Michael said...

kev and mariel: ahah, i think i'm going to make every post i do from now on a song title

mariel: LOL!