Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quebec&Montreal Bound

Oh hay! It feels like a long time since I actually wrote stuff on a blog post. So Hay :)

My weekend so far has been really great. Friday was awesome! Another spontaneous event with the spontaneous kids! And hay, we finally wen
t to BR! The videos just about sum up everything we did. Great time :)

March Break is finally here and my family and I are going to Quebec and Montreal to see family and tour around. I am really excited. I've already been to Montreal last year (for band lol) but I've never been to Quebec. I think I'm going to take A LOT of pictures as I usually do when I'm somewhere I've never been before. I just finished packing and practically squished everything in this tiny bag that my parents told me to use. I'm pondering if I should pack a French-English Dictionary just in case. I think I remember some French from grade 9 but I think my parents might need the dictionary. LOL today they asked me what "Rue de" meant and why it didn't register on our GPS. I can't blame them because they never studied Francaisss but I lol'd. Yea so I guess the dictionary is a GO. So is my homework :| I can't believe I'm bringing my binder and my chemistry and physics textbook with me on vacation. WHY!!?? Ahhh I hate homework over the march break.

Yea so I'm really excited like I said before. I'm not really looking forward to the loooong drive though. I'm leaving tomorrow morning around 8 am and I'll be back Saturday. Too bad I won't be there to chill guys... but I'll have internet for megas :)

Hope you guys have an awesome March Break! :)

Montreal 2008 for Music. I want to go back to this park square place. I want to get GAGGED :)

OH HAY GUYS

2 comments:

Kevin said...

mike wants to get GAGGED

.... sorry, i had to. :3

Michael said...

Lololol