We went to go get lunch at this Chinese restaurant called Ruby Rouge. Great food period. And again, I ate my arse off. China town here in Montreal is really nice. It's funny because a lot of the graffiti they have in the China town is "neat" and "asianized". There was one wall I saw that had graffiti but it was the typical ASIAN graffiti, you know, the random items with happy faces and what not. After this, we went back. On our way back, I saw that awesome park we were at last year. SADLY, and I'm still really, really disappointed, we didn't stop by it. Plus, we didn't stop by a mall in Montreal like I wanted too. AHHHH! I'm still really mad about this.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were back really early so I ended up starting my frikken physics lab -____-!! I also ended up watching Hannah Montana with my little cousins LOL. I'm writing this right now after just eating dinner. For dessert we had baklava, which is AMAZING.
I frikken love this stuff. And with ice cream... ahh, the greatest thing I've tried in a long time. I'm going to get some more. I'll update this post with pictures possibly tomorrow. We are leaving for Mississauga tomorrow morning.
**UPDATED: Added pictures. Oh and sorry if the pictures look kinda dull. I didn't edit them in Picasa before uploading.
Last post from Quebec... so SO LONG QUEBEC!
- mic
Can't wait to go home.
Take me home.















3 comments:
baklava <3 !
god, your march break posts are so much more entertaining than mine -_-
LMAO
yes baklava! :D
and LOL :)
Post a Comment