Monday, March 16, 2009

First day in Quebec City (Monday)

Oh hay guys! I'm really glad I have internet to communicate with everyone. Anyway, I'm in the hotel room right now in Quebec city writing this on a laptop. So far, things have been alright. Morning was brutal. I woke up with a frikken migraine. So yea... you can imagine how brutal the car ride to Quebec was. It was a long ride and I was really happy when we finally arrived. It was weird. Quebec city where we are is practically a ghost town at night. We were looking for somewhere to eat, but sadly practically every restaurant and store closed at 8:00 pm. We ended up eating at the fancy hotel restaurant :) great food. Our hotel room is pretty nice. It has the usual, a couch that is also a pull out bed, tv's, washroom, a bed, a table, and etc. It's cozy. This goes back to the whole ghost town thing. When we came to the hotel, there was practically no one here. It's kind of a weird transition from living the busy and "people filled" if that is what you want to call it, lifestyle in Mississauga Ontario. Anyway, I'm going to go lie down now. I'm going to watch some random youtube videos on my brother's Itouch :D

Pictures of our hotel room


....GoodnightFromQuebec

3 comments:

Kevin said...

come back nao ;_;

actually nawwwww, have the time of your life, and come back when you are due

Anonymous said...

come bacckkk !!!!
we miss youuu !!!

Anonymous said...

what they said, lawl.
nice hotel room :)
and oh my, talk about ghost towns! i've had trips like that too, and you're just like .. what the fuckkkk.