Monday, March 9, 2009

Anthropomorphism

Yea so the title? Really? Yea it's this zoo concept thingy from Life of Pi. LOL I couldn't think of a title.. and the concept has absolutely no relevance to this blog post. Anyway, so far, I think the book is pretty good. My kuya and other people told me that the book is going to punch me in the face at the end. SOOO... thanks? LOL whatevs; I kinda like the book so far. I just finished reading Part One.

I've been really busy the past few days. Mostly with PHYSICS and the motor we have to build. The motor basically took up my whole weekend. I have it done, I just have to make it look better to get a Level 4. I'm honestly really scared that something unlucky is going to hit me during the day of the presentation. I don't know if anyone noticed, but I have the worst luck. Even ask kuya.. he thinks so too :( how sad LOL. Yea so if I'm busy, it's probably because I'm working on the motor or stupid homework.

Today was a chill day. Missed class for that GLX presentation thing. Soulja Boy???

RIght now, I seriously want a GLX, a total "YES" for the iLL show, and some CHOCOLATE D:

No comments: