'Damn the weather' is all I can say. I'm the type of person that easily gets affected by the surroundings, and the rainy weather made me all gloomy today even though I should be happy. First of, I finished the physics test :) and I think I wrote it very well. Second, I got such an awesome mark for my English test :D However, after these, I was still somehow somewhat emotionless 'til the end of the day.
After school was good. Even though everyone went home, I was still able to chill, something I think I long deserved after the brutal week I had with homework and other matters. Anyway, I was with the "spontaneous" kids Jestine and Kevin. We just went around the place. Spontaneously... we decided to eat out and went to go get Pho with Dino. Once again, I'm really happy I was able to go. Awesome food, good time, and I didn't get in trouble with the rents :)
"Pho sho!?"
"YEA! :)"
My parents are really hard to read most of the time and I was seriously expecting to get grounded or something.
Okay, I might go to sleep early tonight. I need to catch up on some sleep -_____-
- mike-robe
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MIKE ROBE !!
LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Post a Comment