Note to self:
MAKE MORE NOTES TO SELF
Another note to self:
DON'T run home when there's ice
Okay so SHIT!! Came back from music a while ago and I frikken ran here because I practically forgot that I had to be home early to let my tito inside. Anyway, I got home and my dad was there. He was cheesed! Me and my bro were supposed to be home early and he said that he kept calling me and my kuya but none of us answered. I repeated several times that THERE IS NO SERVICE inside school! But I won't blame my dad, I'm mostly responsible. Yea so he was pretty mad because he had to leave a meeting to come to the house because he thought that we both forgot.
I think I'm going to scratch my future plan to buy an iphone and get a blackberry instead.
MAKE MORE NOTES TO SELF
MAKE MORE NOTES TO SELF
MAKE MORE NOTES TO SELF
-____________-
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aw, mike 8(
shit, yeah kev told me about it :/
it's okay, i do that all the time.
tell us, we'll remind you next time ;o
don't take it too hard :)
i think next time we shouldn't play pump/bump soo longXD
WE are so elementary:)
Post a Comment